RMA POLICY / GUIDELINES
Important: Please contact Cortron to obtain an RMA prior to returning products. NO products will
be accepted without an RMA.
In order to obtain an RMA, the following information is requested:
- Contact information for Cortron to follow up with in case there are additional questions
- Cortron Part Number
- Cortron Serial Number (if available)
- Failure information (Note: failure to provide failure information will incur $150 evaluation charge)
- Reported issue
- Application / installation information (ie how to replicate the failure / issue)
Returned Material Authorization (RMA) Shipping Guidelines:
- Product must be returned in ESD Packaging and suitably packed for commercial transport.
- If RMA is not sent in suitable protective packaging an additional charge may be applicable.
- All returns should be sent to:
59 Technology Drive
Lowell, MA 01851
- Reference the RMA# on the outside box or shipping paperwork.
- Include a contact name, telephone #, and email address for Cortron to follow up with.
- Include a Ship To, your preferred ship method and shipping account number to send product
back to you.
Questions? Contact Cortron at 978-975-5445 or send us an email at [email protected]
In order to return goods back to Cortron please note the following:
- Please complete this form to return material back to Cortron for repairs, upgrades, warranty, demo return or credit.
- Once this form is submitted you will receive an acknowledgment via email that we have received your request and are processing your RMA#.
- A second email will follow with your authorized RMA# (Return #) and detailed instruction including our address for returning your goods.