Cables & Cable Assemblies
Cables and cable assemblies are often overlooked in the roll-out of a new program or project. To provide maximum flexibility, many Cortron products are designed for removable cables so that as installations change, a new cable routing can be installed without affecting the base keyboard. Do you have particular material flow-down requirements? Cortron has your solution. PVC, non-PVC and Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) sheathed cables are available to meet your requirements. Do you have a multi-product cable assembly? Cortron will work with you to provide system level cabling and solutions to integrate all your peripherals – Cortron or third party modules.
Let Cortron work with (or be) your systems integration team to get your entire system up and running quickly and reliably.
- Connectors: Pair IBM PS2 6 pin Mini DINs pair USB, or per customer request
- Length: Standard 6 feet or per customer request
- IBM PS2, IBM USB, SUN USB, other interfaces upon request
- Interface types – USB, PS2, RS422, etc.
- Cable types – Typically shielded, other options available such as armored shell
- Design options include PVC, non-PVC & Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) sheathing, FT3 ratings and other agency rated options are available.
- MIL Connector, D-Sub and host specific connectors are provided