About Our Company:
Cortron, Inc., founded in 1969, is a privately-held, AS9100 registered manufacturing company located in Lowell, MA. We provide unique solutions to complex data-entry problems for defense and industrial applications. Our products are designed, manufactured, and certified to survive and operate in the harshest environments set forth by military and industrial standards. Our continuous success is attributed to our breadth and depth of product offerings, our unsurpassed quality, and our commitment to servicing our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated Assembler. The right candidate can truly be a significant, hands-on contributor to the overall future success of a small, dynamic company.
To support the assembly processes and integration of components into a finished or partially finished assembly. Uses a variety of tools including torque drivers and hand tools.
- The operator will be trained to adhere to ESD standards, safety and quality requirements supporting our schedule in a timely manner and recording their time appropriately during the manufacturing process so we can cost the products effectively.
- Should be able to read and write English,
- Will be trained to interpret drawings, work instructions, and communicate effectively.
- Individual is expected to maintain a clean workspace and adhere to proper material handling techniques.
- Prior experience reading assembly prints is not required.
- Responsible for identifying parts required for the work order and gathering them for use in assembly from an identified stocking location.
- Will perform various assembly processes such as installing pcb assemblies into metal chassis, installing cables, installing hardware, following instructions, and adhering to quality requirements.
- Assembly of electro-mechanical parts as well as routing of wires, adding RTV or other adhesives as instructed.
- Should possess a high attention to detail.
- Proper handling of material and accounting for all inventory.
- US Citizenship Required due to government contract regulations
Cortron offers a culture where a motivated and enthusiastic employee can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including:
- medical, dental, life, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability
- 10 vacation days per year to start, accrued monthly
- 10 holidays’
- voluntary life insurance
- voluntary AFLAC insurance
In addition, we typically shut down for 1-2 weeks (paid time off) during year-end holidays (above and beyond normal vacation time). We are located right off Route 3, two exits north of Route 495.
All applicants must apply on Cortron, Inc.’s website at www.cortroninc.com/careers. Only those applicants who include a resume, cover letter, and SALARY REQUIREMENT will be considered. The application process is not complete until you apply on our website.
Principals only please
Cortron is an EEO/AA – M/F/Vets/Individuals with Disabilities employer.